Monday, January 2, 2012

So, today marks way too long since I've last blogged, too much has happened to catch up, so I'm just gonna pick up for 2012. I have made a new years non-resolution to blog for 30 days about the interesting stuff that happens. And assuming I remember to take pics and stuff I have some cool stuff planned for this month.

Tomorrow I start rewiring several thousand wires in a rack. Hopefully at some point we're gonna weld some stuff on my friends car for storm chasing. Cut down some trees and  prep land for shipping crates talk about some guns and stuff and hopefully build some fun targets to shoot, maybe even finally get around finally recording a song I wrote a little while back.
So, anyways, stay tuned, leave me comments of what you think of my work, and I'll be back soon.
-Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment