Friday, January 6, 2012

30 days episode 3

I'm writing this a day late cause last night I ended up getting sick and wasn't done testing stuff at my job till nearly midnight. So, I'm sorry that my consistency is rather lacking. But as I recall I promised some pics and stuff so enjoy!!
This is my flyer I made up to give to distributors. All the drawings are from Google Sketchup.
So, in case you've never seen one of these, you open it up and slide the "forks" under the bottom of the case...
... roll it upright, drop down the legs in the back so it can't accidentally roll back over. remove the lid, and you're ready to mix!
Leave me a comment and et me know what you think of the stands. Anything you would like to see me build? let me know and I just might do it.
So, I'm sure you are wanting to know who my distributor is, 
The Audio Dawg:
Michael "Spunky" Brunone
400 E. Royal Lane, suite 230
3 Dallas Communications Complex
Irving, TX 75039
972-759-1131

He carries all sorts of recording stuff, so if you're trying to buy stuff for a home studio (or if you wanna buy my simple tilt) give him a shout.

Also, today I updated my website, put out some pics of the stand and a new contact page.

That's all for today, I'll talk to you all soon

No comments:

Post a Comment