Wednesday, January 11, 2012

30 days episode 5 - new R&D and a new song

Hey guys, unfortunately it has been a long time sine I wrote, not because I really forgot to, but just not that much has happened that I thought would be enteresting. So, I'll write a few things that are coming up.
One of the original projects I built was an automated balloon drop and some cheep but really efficient confetti cannons. Those of course are left at a previous job, and now it looks like I will get the opportunity to re-create a version 2 of each. That should be a lot of fun, and testing always means getting to shoot fun projectiles from the tubes just for grins. If the contract goes through, then they will have to be finished before the end of the month, so look forward to pics, and video of all that. Also going to start running a whole lot of those stands through the shop. and if there's time left in the month I'll prototype a new base for truss and a new speaker stand.
I also have finally recorded a version of one of the songs I've writing for a while.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXNd5OuCtlE
Leave comments on the video and lemme know what you think. Hopefully I will post some more songs I've written soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment