Friday, October 30, 2009

a real machine shop

well, today I get to go to one of my friends machine shops. My mill isn't working very well, and they have EVERYTHING at his place...
the brackets are to hold some custom truss under the soffit for projectors. but of course as things always happen, I had to change my design last minute because the tubing I had to end up buying for the truss was a tad smaller then planned for. not much to say other then I learned what NOT to do on a mill...


everything in the back of my car, ready to go about 30 miles south to build stuff. and no, the electrical cable isn't for the brackets, its to wire up my new garage!



yes! now this is a mill!


ok, no, Those are mills!!!


finished holes, need to finish welding them and give them the infamous black paint.


alright, now to get ready to move on sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment