Thursday, October 22, 2009

and christmas has begun

YAY! Christmas! I love this time of the year, and best of all I get to build a new set to install in the church. so let's see, I've been finishing the whole schedule of when everything needs to be built or installed, it looks like it should work, we'll see.
today's project was to build some brackets that are going to hold a custom piece of truss. they were supposed to be easy, but me not watching carefully as i was cutting, i messed up some of the pieces, i'll explain later.

these actually are not the ones that got messed up, even though it looks crazy, just cutting 4 pieces at once


here is one of the pics of my "shop" i converted the dining room in my apt. it works pretty good though.


here is the other half. as you can tell it is crowded but it feels kinda like a cockpit, tight, but everything is just in reach.


well, I was hoping to cut some of the stuff ith this old plasma cutter, but it didn't wanna work.


so here is my "let me put half a dozen clamps on it so that i can try to fix my mess up" but i didn't like that solution. so I figured I'd call it a day and figure out the solution while watching some cartoons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment